Bangladesh Working on External Debt (BWGED) follows several civil society declarations along with the national and international environmental and human rights instruments. The basic document of the principle is Bangladesh Position Paper on Peoples Safeguards which has been endorsed on 28 February 2016 after an intensive process of consultation and dialogue between the activists from different sectors. Click here to see the Position Paper.
- Global Charter on Social Protection
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights 1966
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights 1966
- Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- United Nations Declaration on Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP)
- Universal Declaration on Human Rights (UDHR)
CIVIL SOCIETY DECLARATIONS