- Bangladesh Climate Change Resilience Fund (BCCRF) supported by bilateral development partners (Annex-1 Countries) and managed by World Bank
- Bangladesh Climate Change Trust Fund (BCCTF) under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MOEFC)
- Climate Investment Funds (CIF) governed by World Bank and implemented by Asian Development Bank, International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), International Development Association (IDA), European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) etc.
- Forest Investment Program (FIP) under CIF: Forest Investment Programme (FIP) 2017. Forest Department, Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF), Dhaka: 2017
- Green Climate Fund (GCF) under United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- Pilot Program on Climate Resilience (PPCR) under CIF: Strategic Program for Climate Resilience 2010. Economic Relations Division (ERD), Ministry of Finance (MOF), Dhaka: 29 September 2010
- Scaling Up Renewable Energy in Low Income Countries Program (SREP) under CIF: SREP Investment Plan for Bangladesh 2015. Sustainable and Renewable Development Authority (SREDA), Power Division. Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources (MOPEMR), Dhaka: October 2015